Just finished up the DC portion of Peace Corps orientation, checking out of the hotel EARLY tomorrow morning for our 6 AM flight, arriving in Guatemala at 2 PM. So I'll be there in ... 16 hours. Insane. Much love to everyone!
Ah, your first posting! I hope the flight and everything goes smoothly. We'll be looking for the next update. Best wishes and lots and lots of love. Madre
Julia -- We have just finished a day of skiing at Appalachian Ski Mountain. Alice and I are hanging out checking Facebook and reading about you. Glad you arrived safely -- your mom says you are staying at a spa. Not too shabby.
We miss you at Stick Boy.
Alice says: Where are you -- tell us the name of your town and we will find it on GoogleMap.
3 comments:
Ah, your first posting! I hope the flight and everything goes smoothly. We'll be looking for the next update. Best wishes and lots and lots of love. Madre
i'm so excited for you!!! i miss you lots, hugus! have fun!
Julia -- We have just finished a day of skiing at Appalachian Ski Mountain. Alice and I are hanging out checking Facebook and reading about you. Glad you arrived safely -- your mom says you are staying at a spa. Not too shabby.
We miss you at Stick Boy.
Alice says: Where are you -- tell us the name of your town and we will find it on GoogleMap.
susan and alice
Post a Comment